Discover the gastronomic delights of Bordeaux on a guided walking tour through the historic district. Sample local and typical French delicacies paired with wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the entrance to Église Saint-Pierre Church. Departure time - 9:35 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please provide food allergies or what you don't eat.
- The tour is limited to a maximum of 6 people, as some of the stores are very small.
- Store visits may change with last-minute notice.
- The tour is available on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays in French