Discover this unique Bordeaux wine tour that will head towards the charming village of St Emilion. Not only is the village famed for its wines it is also considered as one of those beautiful hilltop villages that visitors of France cherish so much.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
In front of central Bordeaux tourism office located at 12 cours du 30 Juillet 33000 BORDEAUXOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is an adult only tour and children under 18 years old are not allowed
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- There is a minimum number of 2 people required for the tour to operate
- Please note that visits to the wineries are not private but most of the time the visit and wine tasting is for your group only
- All wineries have been carefully selected with a guarantee of quality
- This activity operates rain or shine
- The tour is operated in English only