Immerse yourself in the art and life of Monet, Renoir, and other Impressionists with an entry ticket to this state-of-the-art, 360-degree experience. Admire vibrant colors on a jaw-dropping scale.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Go to the Saunders Castle at Park Plaza. Paid parking is available near Immersive Frida Kahlo, located behind the venue at 109 Arlington Street, as well as across from the venue at 201 Stuart Street. Free street parking is also available in the vicinity of the venue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- Most people spend 60-75 minutes at the exhibition
- There is a cloakroom available for you to leave your coats and bags for a fee
- With a basic ticket, you must enter the exhibition within a 30-minute window, starting 15 minutes before your scheduled ticket time and finishing 15 minutes after your scheduled ticket time
- With a premium or VIP ticket, you may enter anytime up to one hour before or after your ticket time within operating hours