Combine the 2 best known features of Boston, its rich history and amazing food on a city walking tour. Start in the North End before exploring the Freedom Trail to discover what makes Boston special.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Aquarium “T” Station (outside, in front of the Long Wharf Entrance – Northeast Corner of State Street and Atlantic Avenue). 222 State Street, Boston, MA 02109Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices
- Entrance to the Massachusetts State House requires a government ID and all guests must pass through metal detectors
- The State House is open on weekdays only. The tour group will find alternate sites to visit on weekends
- In the event of a site closure, the company will do their best to replace it with a similar alternative
- Vegetarians and those with other dietary restrictions can be accomodated
- Please notify the company in advance if you have any dietary requests
- For your urban adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people