Discover Boston in the most exciting way possible – a walking history tour combined with a good, old fashioned pub crawl. Visit local pubs in the historic Downtown, learn about the birthplace of a city and a country and how it all started in a bar!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 135 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
What customers loved
"The guide was very knowledgeable!"
"Paxton made history come alive for us during our pub crawl."
"High energy guide and good beer and historical sites"
Select participants and date
Meet at the Sam Adams statue in front of 6 Faneuil Hall Square, Boston, MA 02109Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Guests of all physical capabilities are invited. The historic pubs visited are all within a few blocks of each other and easily walkable
- You must be at least 21 years old with proper identification (US Drivers License, US Military ID, Foreign Passport). This is because of the strict blue law in Massachusetts