Explore this exotic palace in the center of Brighton. Discover a seaside pleasure palace built for King George IV that mixes Regency grandeur with the visual style of India and China.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Mobility scooters
- Non-folding wheelchairs
Know before you go
- Please note there is no passenger lift in the building, visitors unable to climb stairs can see a video of the first floor in the AV room
- Mobility scooters are not allowed inside the building, some manual wheelchairs are available which can be requested on arrival but cannot be pre-booked
- This ticket is for a day pass