Immerse yourself in Bristol's incredible craft beer scene on a self-guided tour with an your audio guide. Add an optional guided tasting to try 3 beers at one of the breweries along your tour route.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
You can see the grand main entrance of Bristol Temple Meads train station from the corner of Temple Gate and Station Approach. Facing the grand main entrance to the station, the tour starts on the left-hand side of the bottom of Station Approach. There's a cafe on the corner with plenty of cobbled outdoor space for you to stand out of the way of passing people for a few minutes while you start your tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- You must have an Android or iPhone to be able to download the audio tour, and a set of headphones. To avoid using mobile data while walking, you can download the tour in advance
- There are enough stops and advice to keep you entertained for more than one day. You can take the tour in two parts over a weekend or more
- All of the stops along the tour, also serve ciders, wines, and soft drinks
- Booking the beer tasting option? If you want time for more than a half pint at the first stop (a brewpub), start earlier. Aim to leave there 50 minutes after your start time. You can start up to 35 mins late if you skip the first stop
- You must be over the age of 18 or the legal drinking age in your country of residence. Please carry your ID so you can prove your age if needed. Accompanied children are welcome in most of the venues before 8:00 PM