Discover the very best that Bristol has to offer on this self-guided audio tour. See some of the city’s most famous landmarks, learn about Bristol’s history and culture, admire two Banksy artworks, and receive recommendations for your vacation.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 30 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At one end of Bristol Bridge is Bella Vista Italian restaurant. Begin your audio tour here.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
- Face mask or protective covering
Know before you go
- All audio is in English
- You can take the tour whenever you like, however it is worth noting that some of the attractions may be closed
- St Nicholas Market is open Monday to Saturday 9:30 AM-5:00 PM
- Check the Bristol Cathedral website if you want to visit inside
- The walk is a few miles long, and is relatively flat with step free options. However there are cobbled streets which may be a little bumpy if you have a wheelchair or buggy
- Some of the venues don’t allow children inside
- Please check local updates for COVID-19 rules and regulations
- The app is available for Android and iPhones. One download is for one device only
- It is recommended that each participant has their own device and headphones, to block out city noise
- You'll receive instructions for accessing tours through the app after booking