See the street art of Bushwick, a Brooklyn neighborhood and living outdoor art gallery. Learn more about the work on display from a local graffiti artist from New York City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 282 Meserole Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206.Open in Google Maps ⟶