Walk through the historical heart of Bruges with a personal local guide on a private walking tour. Visit the so-called Lake of Love and take photos at the most photographed spot in town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, Spanish, French, German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet in the main square (Grote Markt) of Bruges. Your guide will wait for you by the statue in the middle of the square with a red umbrella. During the Christmas Market (25 Nov – 8 Jan), we meet in front of the Bruges Beer Experience at the corner of the main square, next to the Belfry. Look out for the guide with the red umbrella. Remember: if it’s not red, it’s not legendary!Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine