Step back in time on a journey through Belgian history on a full-day tour to Ypres. Learn about World War I as you visit key sites from the period including the Menin Gate Memorial and the cemetery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Kiss and Ride zone in front of the train station in Brugge. If your hotel is more than a 10-minute walk from a pick-up location, please call the tour operator before your tour to arrange an alternative pick-up time and place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- No-shows will not be refunded
- You can stay after your tour in Ypres for the Last Post Ceremony until 8 PM and be brought back by taxi to your hotel in Bruges (please request this when booking as only limited seats are available for this option)
- There is a small fee for this service (€15/person and minimum two persons) to be paid on the day of the tour
- The mini-bus is air-conditioned and very comfortable. No smoking on board, please. However, the tour does stop frequently. It is possible to visit an ancestor's grave, but please ask in advance
- You will be back in Bruges around 6:00 PM. This can vary by 15 minutes, so if you are on a time limit, keep this in mind when you book