Step back in time on a journey through Belgian history on a full-day tour to Ypres. Learn about World War I as you visit key sites from the period including the Menin Gate Memorial and the cemetery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The Kiss and Ride zone in front of the train station, near the Belchicken Foodbar and Subway Sandwich bar in Bruges. If your hotel is more than a 10-minute walk from a pick-up location, please call the tour operator at least 18 hours before your tour to arrange an alternative pick-up time and place. Our phone lines are open from 7.30 am to 9.30 pm. Don't do this by email as the phone is always picked up, but someone is not at the office at all times to respond to emails.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- No-shows will not be refunded
- You can stay after your tour in Ypres for the Last Post Ceremony until 8 PM and be brought back by taxi to your hotel in Bruges (please request this when booking as only limited seats are available for this option). There is a small fee for this service (€20/person and minimum two persons) to be paid on the day of the tour
- The mini-bus is air-conditioned and very comfortable. No smoking on board, please. However, the tour does stop frequently. It is possible to visit an ancestor's grave, but please ask in advance
- You will be back in Bruges around 6:00 PM. This can vary by 15 minutes, so if you are on a time limit, keep this in mind when you book