Climb aboard a funicular from Downtown Como and take in breathtaking views over Lake Como. Admire the beautiful mountain landscapes as you pass through different towns. Have a delicious lunch in a typical baita. Return to Lake Como by boat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
• Meet your guide in front of the funicular station in Downtown Como • 5-minute walk from Como Lago train station • Trains depart every 30 minutes from MilanoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This trekking activity is suitable for walkers and even untrained and involves some steep descents. The vertical downhill gradient is 400 meters
- If you're planning on booking this tour in November 2022, please note that the funicolar will be closed for maintenance work. The cable car ride will be replaced by a bus shuttle from Como to Brunate.