Benefit from direct, reserved access to Brunelleschi's Dome and admire panoramic views of Florence from the top of the iconic Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Host or greeter
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Porta della Mandorla - the dome entrance door. The local partner's assistant will wait for you at least 15 minutes before the reserved time. They will be wearing a yellow jacket with the local partner's name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- You will climb 463 steps to reach the top of the Duomo
- There is no elevator
- This ticket is non-refundable