Visit Antwerp, Belgium’s diamond and fashion capital, city of Peter Paul Rubens, and the current second biggest port of Europe.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
Select participants and date
Grand-Place Brussels. Look for the white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable shoes - there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces.
- Departure from Brussels every Tuesday and Thursday at 10:30 am.
- Price: 34, 00€ pp.(free for children under 12 years old).
- Free entrance to a diamond cutting factory.
- Extra 6,00€, to enter the Cathedral of Our Lady, where you visit the paintings of Rubens.
- Meeting point: Grand-Place in front of the “Tourist Information Office” at 10:30 am.