Get the keys to Brussels and save money on entrance to dozens of museums and attractions with a Brussels Card, for 24, 48 or 72 hours. Explore the city at your own pace on the hop-on hop-off bus.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Exchange your voucher (printed or mobile) at one of the activity provider's offices: • Visit.brussels BIP on rue Royale 2, 1000 Brussels Open Monday to Friday 9:30 AM-5:30 PM, Saturday and Sunday 10:00 AM-6:00 PM, on December 24 and 31 9:30 AM-3:00 PM, closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day. • Visit.brussels at the City Hall of Brussels, Grand Place, 1000 Brussels Open daily 9:00 AM-6:00 PM, on December 24 and 31 9:00 AM-3:00 PM, closed on Christmas Day and New Year's Day.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is not necessary to buy a Brussels Card for children under 12 years old in order to save money. Children get discounts at most museums and attractions, including free entry for children up to 5 years old and free entry or discounts of up to 50 per cent for children between 6 and 12 years old. Students also often benefit from special fees at museums and attractions on presentation of their student card
- First use of hop-on-Hop-off buses doesn’t have to coincide with your first museum visit, as the two tickets operate independently of each other.
- Most museums are closed on Mondays
- There may be a surcharge for special exhibitions or shows
- Discounts will not be paid in cash and cannot be accumulated with other offers
- The card cannot be reimbursed, even when it has been lost or stolen, and cannot be returned or exchanged. No card duplicate will be issued, even if it is lost or stolen