Taste the famous chocolates of Brussels at a workshop with a Master Chocolatier. Learn to make sweet Belgian treats and take a tour of the city’s top chocolate shops. This tour is a chocoholic's dream excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French
Select participants and date
Meet outside the Godiva chocolate store, Grand Place 21. The guides wear blue jackets or sweaters with the logo of Global Enterprises.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Group tour of no more than 25 people