Take a tour of Brussels, the capital city of the European Union, on this 2.5-hour trip that takes you to the most important sites in the city: Grand Place, the Atomium, St. Michael and St. Gudula Cathedral, Jubelpark, the European Parliament, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese
- Private group available
Select participants and date
We are located on the street next to the Grand Place of Brussels.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour may be canceled if the minimum participants are not met