Discover the history of the European Quarter of Brussels on a private walking tour, exploring the urban and governmental landscapes that shape this important area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French
- Pickup included
- You will be met at any location in the center of the city. The host will reach out to you beforehand to confirm your requested location. If you are staying in the center of Brussels, the host will meet you at your hotel (please specify the name and address of the hotel).
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This experience will take place rain or shine
- Your itinerary will be fully personalized according to your preferences
- You will be contacted after booking to confirm the logistics of your tour