Explore one of Europe's most intact medieval cities - Bruges, the Venice of the North. Marvel at the ornate City Hall and the stunning market square in Ghent. Taste the famous Belgian chocolates, the national dish of Moules Frites and beer.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Grand Place Brussels in front of the Tourist Information Office at 09:30. Find your guide holding a white umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as there will be a lot of walking on uneven surfaces