Discover the wonders of Ghent and learn about its history on this exclusive full-day tour from Brussels. Enjoy the intimacy of a small group experience as you explore the city and visit its most iconic landmarks including Castle of the Count of Flanders.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15-minutes before the activity starts. The meeting point is located on the street next to the Grand Place of Brussels.Open in Google Maps ⟶