Experience Bryce Canyon on a hiking tour through this incredible national park. Walk over easy to moderate terrain, and stop at must-see viewpoints to admire the beautiful landscape of Bryce.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 9 participants
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the office located right next to Bryce Canyon Resort on the west sideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine, as long as conditions are safe
- This experience will see changes in altitude of over 1000 feet (305 meters)
- Trails may be subject to closures, rough conditions, or other factors leading to changes in the exact tour itinerary
- The tour duration is an estimate. It may last for up to 1 hour longer