Explore the street art and alternative culture of Budapest on an ever-changing walking tour of both Buda and Pest. Get off the usual tourist trail and visit ruin bars, live music venues, art galleries and hipster stores.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Lutheran Church (pale yellow), on the church steps. If you have issues locating your guide, please call the local partner for assistance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Due to the nature of the tour and the places visited, the itinerary is subject to change at any time without warning. Any changes will be made in the best interests of guests, ensuring that you see the freshest developments in this ever-growing scene
- Please note, exchanges will be granted depending on availability. They are not guaranteed
- Tours operate in all weathers, and guests are expected to dress appropriately. Participants must be able to walk for up to 3.5 hours, with short stops