Launch your time in Budapest with a 1.5-hour private introductory tour by a local who will show you the best way how to enjoy the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the entrance to the Evangélikus Templom (white church), at Deák Ferenc Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- A moderate amount of walking is involved