Discover Hungary's modern history, focusing on the era of Communism through an expert-led historical commentary including family stories in the heart of Budapest. All questions are welcome.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Kempinski Hotel on Deák tér (Pest side, Budapest); Budapest, Erzsébet tér 8, 1051 Hungary.Open in Google Maps ⟶