Discover the wonders of Budapest on a 3.5-hour sightseeing bicycle tour through downtown. Admire the sights from atop two wheels, including the Danube, City Park, Thermal Lake, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Look for "Bike & Relax". The meeting point is right in the center of the Jewish district, at Madach Imre ut 12, this is the connection between Madach Square and Gozsdu court. Look for Cafe Hivatal, it is beside the shop. The shop is just around the corner of Gozsdu Court and Deak Square. The nearest metro station is Deak Square on the M1, M2, M3 and trams 47, 48, 49 as well as Airportbus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Limited number of children bikes available
- Limited number of child seats available
- Please contact the local partner in advance when you plan to participate with small children/or people below 1.50m