With an art historian as your guide take in masterpieces of Hungarian architecture from the golden age of the 19th and early 20th century. Experience café house culture as you hear about the poets, artists, and writers who were habitués of the cafés.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Cafe Gerbeaud Budapest Vörösmarty tér 7-8 1051Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, and published authors.