Delight in a crash course on Hungary’s increasingly fabulous wines, featuring a sommelier-led evening tasting of 8 fine wines paired with a selection of food pairings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The Tasting Table Budapest Bródy Sándor utca 9, 1088 Budapest (District VIII) Just 150 meters from the National Museum, the shop/tasting room is a 5-minute walk from both Astoria (M2) and Kálvin tér (M3). Trams 47 and 49 also stop at Astoria and Kálvin tér.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tasting is available on most evenings from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The legal drinking age is 18 in Hungary, so anyone aged 18 and above is welcome to participate
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply, there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough guests to meet requirements (in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund)