Prepare, bake and try your own chimney cakes as a part of this unique workshop in the heart of Budapest. Learn about the history and tradition of the most beloved Hungarian dessert.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- English, Hungarian
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Katónéni Finomságai Downtown Chimney Cake ShopOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is not recommended for children under 10 years old