Experience Budapest’s Jewish food renaissance, taste traditional (and modern) dishes, and gain a deeper understanding of Hungary’s Jewish history and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Madách Imre Tér (1075 Budapest) near the statue of Sisi. Your guide will be holding a Taste Hungary tote bag. The closest metro is either Deak Tér (M1, M2, and M3 lines) or Astoria (M2 line) or tram 47 or 49.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is available any day of the week (rain or shine) except for Hungarian national holidays (due to venue closings). Special note: you will not be admitted to synagogues on Saturdays!
- This is a small group tour (which means minimum of 2 guests and maximum of 8 guests). If you would rather have a private tour (which can be customized), please make sure you choose that option when booking
- Although there will be plenty of eating breaks, be prepared to cover a lot of ground on your feet during this tour. Unfortunately this tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers of 2 apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund