Escape the hustle and bustle of Budapest on a 10-hour scenic tour to Lake Balaton on the Tihany Peninsula, and visit the world’s largest manufacturer of porcelain in the lakeside town of Herend. Learn about Hungary’s porcelain traditions, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel in Budapest
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Route and tour duration is flexible, according to your wishes