Enjoy the best night views of Hungary’s capital with a guided e-scooter tour. See why Budapest is called the "Gem of the Danube" as you make your way from the city streets to the top of Castle Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- You must be at least 14-years old to take part. Adult supervision is required
- Parents or guardians must sign the liability and waiver forms for any participants under 18-years old
- Riders must be able to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- The electric scooter is not suitable for those weighing over 330 pounds (150 kilograms)
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride and will not get a refund
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate
- The program runs in all weather conditions. Hats and gloves are recommended in the colder months
- An insurance waiver and damage deposit is required. All participants must complete a liability waiver. Adults must sign for children under 18 years old
- The dress code is smart casual
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible