Head out for an evening stroll to take in Budapest's illuminated sites and hop aboard a ship for a cruise along the Danube on this 2.5-hour tour. Listen to fascinating anecdotes and learn about Hungary's history from its dark past to the present day.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Hungarian State Opera House on the stairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Participants must have the ability to walk for up to 2 hours. Tour goes in all weather conditions and is not responsible for unforeseen delays or accidents. Depending on the season, the boat trip may occur during the beginning, middle, or end of the tour.
- Booking terms and cancellation rules: Programs cancelled within 3 days of travel date incur 100% cancellation penalty where no refunds for any reason are given. No show or non-participation on tour/program is considered non-refundable for any reason.