See the most important Jewish Monuments of Budapest as well as the world’s second-largest synagogue on this private walking tour. Visit the city’s former Jewish ghetto, tour the interior of the Jewish Museum, and see the famous Tree of Life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date