Visit Budapest’s Grand Ecseri Flea Market and learn how to haggle for souvenir bargains with an amusing local guide. Sample Hungarian fast food treats, such as langos and strudel, and rummage for Communist relics and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Please provide the local operator with your address for pick up.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that taking pictures at the market is okay, but taking photos of people is not always welcome
- You will need to bring 2 pre-purchased bus tickets
- Only cash is accepted at the market, preferably no big notes (e.g. HUF 20,000)