Discover the rich history of Buda’s Castle District on a private guided tour and also see what life is like today. Walk along the medieval streets, see the interior of Matthias Church, and enjoy a break for coffee with a traditional Hungarian pastry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Buda Castle District, Holy Trinity statue in the middle of the Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours operate in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Please wear modest clothing (covering shoulders and thighs) for entering churches. Male visitors are requested to enter with their heads bare, unless this is against their religion
- Diplomatic receptions in the Castle District can alter the tour route any time of the year