Skip the line and visit the Great Synagogue. Take a guided tour of the synagogue and its grounds. Learn about the daily life of the Jewish people in Hungary before and after WWII at the Hungarian Jewish Museum and see the Emmanuel Memorial Tree.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Russian
Select participants and date
Present your voucher directly at the security check at Dohány Street Synagogue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Synagogue is closed on Saturdays and for Jewish holidays
- Please wear clothes appropriate for a temple (e.g. no sleeveless tops, short skirts, or shorts). Men cannot enter the synagogue without covering their heads. A kippah is given at the entrance
- Please be aware there is a security check upon entry
- Entry with backpacks larger than hand luggage is not allowed
- It is forbidden to eat, drink or smoke in the area
- Face masks are not currently mandatory but are recommended