See the majestic sights of both historic Buda and Pest on a 3-hour city tour, viewing important monuments, historical landmarks, and enjoying incredible views. After a city tour of the beautiful Hungarian capital, take a cruise on the Danube River.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point for the city tour is: Cityrama & Gray Line Travel Agency, Báthory utca 19, Budapest 1054 (5th district, close to the Parliament). The meeting point for the boat cruise is at at Vigadó tér, Pier 7 (under the Marriott Hotel).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Cityrama reserves the right to cancel the boat ride in the event of low water of flooding