Take an adventure back in time as you tour the Blue Danube and visit historic attractions, from the heart of the Catholic Church at Esztergom, the largest basilica in Hungary and the former royal residence of Visegrád.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
Select participants and date
Meet at the Eurama Budapest office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- The return trip from the tour's final stop Szentendre to Budapest is on a Danube boat from Friday to Sunday between the beginning of May and the end of September