Discover some of the most beautiful locations in Hungary on this tour along the Danube. Stop by Visegrád, Esztergom, and Szentendre and explore the country's architecture and history. Stroll along the 750-year-old stones of the former Royal Residence.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Local partner's agency at Báthory utca 19, Budapest, 1054 Hungary (5th district, close to the Parliament) at 8:30 AMOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour will not be taking place between 24-25 December, and on 1 January
- Lunch and tips are not included