Discover the beauty of Lake Balaton’s northern shores on a 10-hour tour from Budapest. See Veszprém, the city of the Hungarian Queens, and the 19th-century resort town of Balatonfüred. Marvel at the UNESCO World Heritage sites of Tihany.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, French, Portuguese, Hindi
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Pick-up from your accommodation in BudapestOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- A visit to the famous Herend Porcelain factory can be included for an extra fee