Explore the underwater world of the Cabo de Gata Natural Park. Discover rich marine life whilst snorkeling with a local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at Cala Higuera. You must park your vehicle next to El Refugio de Cala Higuera. At the refuge, you will see a staircase, from the top of which you can see the guides waiting for you in a white van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring