Experience the authentic flavors of Spain and skip the usuai tourist traps on a 3-hour tapas tour of Cadiz. Discover the eateries that locals frequent as you walk through the city, and sample a mouth-watering selection of tapas and local wines.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the central monument on Plaza de EspañaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that tours are private. If you would like a more personalized visit or an alternative schedule do not hesitate to contact the local supplier after booking, They will be happy to provide additional options according to your interests. Their goal is to make your time in Cadiz unforgettable
- Because tapas bars are usually small and often crowded, groups are limited to a maximum of 6 people. If you are interesting in booking a larger group, please contact the local supplier, and they will provide you with the best alternative according to the number of people and date of your visit
- Please advise of any dietary restrictions on booking