Leave the port of Cairo and travel west to El Alamein to see the memorial cemetery and museum dedicated to the famous battle of El Alamein. Returning to Alexandria, visit the Kom el Shoqafa tombs, Qaitbey Citadel, and other sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Arabic, Chinese, English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Cairo or Giza
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Gratuities are optional and not included