Embark on a 2-hour walking tour of Calgary's Downtown. Hear the stories and history that make Calgary an exciting cosmopolitan city. Explore the 15+ elevated walkways that add to the city's unique character.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point a minimum of 10 minutes prior to the tour start time. Meet at the Municipal Plaza by the horse statue: 800 Macleod Trail SE, Calgary, AB T2P 2M5, Canada. If the weather is bad, meet inside the Municipal Building's front doors. On weekends, in bad weather, meet by the lion at the Municipal Building's main doors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Thermal clothing
Know before you go
- This tour takes place rain or shine
- Gratuities are not included