Visit San Francisco’s California Academy of Sciences, the world’s only aquarium-planetarium-rainforest-museum. See African penguins, rocket through the galaxy, experience a coral reef, and much more.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
What customers loved
"I enjoyed the different kinds of fish"
"The aquarium was really beautiful and the rainforest was fantastic - especially at the very top with the butterflies"
"The planetarium. Be sure to sign up for a show and get a reserved seat ticket in advance before the show you would like to see."
Select participants and date
The California Academy of Science is located at 55 Music Concourse Drive, inside Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. On the day, proceed directly to the attraction entrance and present your ticket for entry to the California Academy of Sciences.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Photo ID is required for all guests ages 18+
- While masks are no longer required indoors, guests are strongly recommended to still wear them
- To reserve entry to the Planetarium you will need to scan a QR code with your smartphone at the Academy and select an entry time
- Children under 4 are not permitted inside the Planetarium
- General entry ticket, exhibits, and shows are included
- Food and drinks will not be provided