Jump aboard the punting and sail down the River Cam. See Cambridge’s sites and sail under the Bridge of Sighs. Listen to commentary from your guide as you relax on the water and take in the sights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 50 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Please arrive at the meeting point and look for the Rutherford's Punting Cambridge Bookings Desk. The team of the activity provider will help you board your punt. You'll descend short steps onto the pontoon in order to step into the punt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Punts are not suitable for wheelchair users
- A team can assist passengers with limited mobility to board and disembark
- Choose between a private or group tour