Enjoy an enchanting nature and historical hike along El Caminito del Rey (The King's Path) alongside an expert guide. See dramatic landscapes and learn about the history of the Desfiladero de Los Gaitanes Canyon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
The meeting is at the Reception of Hotel La Garganta in El Chorro. Park your car in the surroundings or the hotel Car Park (Free of charge) and join your group at the reception of the hotel. If you travel by the train from Malaga, the station is 50 meters away from the hotel reception.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Closed-toe shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Selfie sticks
- Walking sticks
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- This tour depends on weather conditions. Caminito can close without prior notice due to weather conditions
- Some days, you may choose between different starting times. The indicated time is when you need to register yourself at the reception of Hotel La Garganta. To find the Hotel, just google La Garganta Hotel y Restaurante, El Chorro.