Explore the historic city of Canterbury on a guided walking tour. Hear tales of murder, ghosts, artists, and royalty from your qualified Green Badge Guide as you stroll through the medieval lanes and magnificent Cathedral Precincts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide at the Buttermarket, outside the main Cathedral Gate. Guides wear a red sash and hold a placard. Please arrive a few minutes before the tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Although there are no steps or hills, please note that many of the pavements are narrow and uneven
- Tours operate in all weather conditions
- These daily tours are conducted in English
- At the guide's discretion, visitors are welcome to bring a well-behaved dog on the tour
- Routes vary slightly with each guide and may be varied at short notice due to access restrictions. Access within the Cathedral Precincts is subject to change at short notice