Embark on a small-group boat tour along the coast of Capri. Admire the island's famous attractions from the water, swim in the crystal clear sea and relax with a limoncello during happy hour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
Select participants and date
The meeting point is at 1:30pm inside the Capri Tourist Port in Marina Grande under the white umbrellas. To reach the meeting point, arrive at the Restaurant L'Approdo and keep walking until the white and red barrier. Continue for a few meters until you spot the white umbrellas.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- This tour is subject to favorable weather conditions, so if it is cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- It is client's responsibility to arrive at the correct departure point at the correct time, so if you miss your tour due to failure to meet at the defined time no refund is provided
- This experience requires a minimum number of 4 travelers, so there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements which would result in you being offered an alternative or a full refund
- This tour does not include a stop at the Blue Grotto due long waiting times
- This is not a private tour