Enjoy an informative Segway tour of Catania. Spend half a day gliding through Catania's medieval streets, while taking in all the historic landmarks. This tour offers the effortless joy of riding a Segway in one of Sicily's most charming towns.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
• Tours begin at Piazza Alcalà (in central Catania), near Villa Pacini, at the entrance to the “Borsellino” parking lot • Please meet at the exact location shown on the map • Your guide will be at the meeting point with the Segways • GPS coordinates 37°30'06.0"N 15°05'19.6"EOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- It is not necessary to have a driver’s license for this activity
- Segways are appropriate for virtually anyone, however riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- This tour operates in all weather conditions
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation, if there are not enough participants to meet the requirements; in this event, you will be offered an alternative or full refund